Thursday, October 30, 2008

New Office Space Update

My new office before...

Help from Randy...

Help? from Travis...

LOTS of help from Michael and Molly- when Molly and I picked this blue... we both were worried we didn't like it, but it turns out it's my favorite part!

A minor injury along the way. Woke up Saturday in PAIN, at the urgent care they discovered a corneal abrasion... best guess is chipping drywall in the prep process.

And the final product!

I've been in for a week now... am settled... and love it. Love having a window. Love having space (nearly double my previous space) for meetings. Not sure that I should be so close to our counseling offices because I'm REALLY noisy... but they've been nice and we're working out systems for co-existing.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

I love your office. We used almost the same color scheme in my brother's room. Looks great! Sorry about your eyeball. You could just go as a pirate for Halloween.

Heasleye said...

It looks beautiful! I love your color choices. New spaces make me happy. Ouch on the eye!

Elaine