Saturday, June 7, 2008

trip thots

Left Portland this a.m and now am sitting in the Phoenix airport. I'll post stuff along the way this week.

I heart technology! I'm in the middle of watching a rented movie on the video nano today. Best $3.99 I've spent in a long time. You can rent on itunes, you have 30 days to watch it and 24 hours from when you hit play the first time. So, I picked the longest movie I hadn't seen... Atonement and it got me from Portland to Phoenix and I'm not done yet!

Lost has ruined me.
When I am locked in a plane, I imagine what it would be like to be stranded on a dessert island with these people. The good news... I no longer worry about dying in a plane crash, I mostly just relish the idea of living with this cast of characters. I know, weird.

I made a game out of packing this trip. I'll be gone Sat a.m. to Friday p.m. and only brought my backpack and a carry on. Should be interesting. Well maybe not... my wardrobe won't be interesting at all.

It's 90 here. What I wore this morning was perfect, for Portland. But I've now lost the jeans and sweatshirt and tennis shoes for shorts and flip flops. Time to grab some lunch.

No comments: