Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Blame Jilly

My friend Jilly is an inspiring human. But let me start at the beginning of this chapter. I haven't blogged for nearly two years. I imagine that as I put my fingers back on these blogger keys i'll share some of the why. Truth is... I'm hoping that blogging again will help me discover just where I've been for two years too. Anyway... every once in a while I get a random comment from a stranger in a foreign country that reminds me that this blog still exists. Yesterday... when I got the notification I found myself thinking... I miss writing. Maybe I should do that again. So I thought i'd talk to God about that idea later. Then last night when I did my evening perusal of facebook I found that Jilly had posted on her facebook that she wished I still wrote. It was an affirmation of my wondering. There's so much in my life to thank Jilly for... she is a passionate woman who loves life and her family and people and food and God, and well me. She INSPIRES me to be more of who I am. So thanks Jilly for giving me the courage to come back here and stay a while.

No comments: