Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Next Adventure


Molly decided to go on the Senior Mission Trip with our church this year. They are going to Helene Honduras for 2 weeks in June and I was invited (after making it very clear I was interested) to join the team too. I'll chronicle our trip here... of course.

I know next to nothing about what I've committed to but I am incredibly excited to:
1- do this kind of cross-cultural missions
2- return to Honduras
3- join Molly on this amazing opportunity to serve and grow

Tomorrow night is our first meeting, to see who the kids are... connect with the other adults who are on the trip and begin to get our heads around the info and hearts in the game.

Here's some info on alternative missions the agency we serve with.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

That is super exciting! Congrats!